Monday, October 12, 2009

Wait? What? Huh?


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG!

WTF?

What was I thinking?

Dooooohhhhhhhhhhh!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I can’t believe I did it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, what was I thinking?

Why couldn’t I just keep driving?

Ack!

Oh no I didn’t?

Why? Why? Why?

I am better than this!

You’ve got to be kidding me!


Don’t ask…I can’t tell you…I just needed to vent. Those of you that know me probably know what I did. But I will never ever confirm it! If you ask me…I will deny it. I won’t discuss it. I may shed some tears over it, but I will not ever talk about it! You won’t drag it out of me…No way, no how! I have definitely hit a new low in my life and therefore it is NOT open for discussion! Currently I feel a little like this…


The sad part is…I can’t guarantee I won’t ever do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy