Thursday, December 31, 2009

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy


Year after year I make these humongous resolutions that I know I can’t/won’t keep. And most years, I am disappointed in myself at year end for not keeping these huge goals. So this year I vow to try something different! Honestly, I don’t need any reason to see how I am NOT accomplishing something or NOT achieving some outrageous goal. So this year I resolve to reflect on what I will NOT do instead of what I will do. So hold onto your hats…here is my list of NOT’s for 2010…

In 2010 I WILL NOT

1. Settle

2. Stand there and do nothing the next time I run into Hot Young Buck

3. Feel guilty for spending my Christmas bonus on me

4. Ignore the check engine light on my car

5. Let my clean laundry stay folded on the couch in my bedroom for weeks at a time

6. Be flustered in the mornings trying to get things organized before I go to work

7. Hang out with Toxic friends anymore…out with the old, in with the new

8. Be the girl that is always ok with everything…if something pisses me off, I will make it known

9. Be so lazy in the new year

10. I will not listen to my friends tell me how the guys they are dating are not long term material, but good material for now…I won’t, I’m just not good with that kind of behavior…move on…let these great guys go and find women that actually want to spend time with them

11. Beat myself up if I miss a workout…but I will do my best to stay on track…3 days a week…come on baby, you can do it!

12. Purchase one more white tank top…I think I have at least twenty of them

13. Go to bed without washing, toning and moisturizing my face every night

14. Feel guilty about getting a manicure and/or pedicure whenever I feel like it, even if I am strapped for money…I deserve something nice every once in a while, right?

15. Take my dad for granted any longer

16. Allow friends into my life unless they are friends that I really want to be friends with…no more hanging out with people just because they are fun or like to party.

17. Dwell on the past

18. Be anyone else but who I am

19. Search for Mr. Right…after all, if he is Mr. Right, he will find me

20. Become addicted to the Biggest Loser…new season starts January 5th! Woot! Woot!

21. Let my past dictate my future

22. Stand back and listen to people talk about others

23. Make out with inappropriate boys…ok, I will be honest…this one may be tough, but I promise I will try.

24. Sit back and do nothing about my dream of writing my first book

25. Feel guilty if one of my resolutions slides through the cracks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy