Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I believe

I believe there are better days ahead.

I believe there is someone out there who will love me for me.

I believe that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other.

I believe I am a good catch.

I believe I have a lot to offer someone.

I believe I don’t ever have to change my friends as long as I understand that my friends change.

I believe forgiveness should be earned and not expected.

I believe I could do something in an instant that would give me heartache for life.

I believe in love at first sight.

I believe true love can continue to grow, even over the long distance.

I believe true friends will be friends for life as long as I treat them like true friends.

I believe everything happens for a reason.

I believe it is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I believe I may never be the person I want to be.

I believe I should always leave loved ones with loving words.

I believe a smile on my face can change my whole day.

I believe communication is the most valuable part of a relationship.

I believe everyone is good until they prove otherwise.

I believe raising kids is what life is all about.

I believe I can keep going long after I think I can’t.

I believe I am growing every day.

I believe I am responsible for everything I do.

I believe money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe my best friends and I can do anything or nothing and still have the best time.

I believe in happy endings.

I believe I should never go to bed angry.

I believe sometimes I have the right to be angry, but never to be cruel.

I believe if life was easy it would be no fun.

I believe my friends are the root of who I am today.

I believe God is the most important person in my life.

I believe relationships that are worth keeping are relationships that are worth fighting for

I believe maturity has more to do with experiences than birthdays.

I believe forgiving myself is the hardest type of forgiveness.

I believe no matter how hard my heart is breaking, the world doesn’t stop for my grief.

I believe crying and pain are good things because they are reminders that I am alive.

I believe secrets are secrets for a reason.

I believe honesty and integrity should be on the top of the list when it comes to successful relationships.

I believe two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I believe my life can be changed in a matter of seconds by people who don’t even know who I am.

I believe a man’s relationship with his mother is a true indicator of how he will treat me.

I believe people I care about the most in life are often taken away from me way to soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy