Most of you know by now that I am a celebrity gossip whore. I love it. I can’t get enough of the Hollywood scene. I often think, it’s because it makes me appreciate my quite little life a lot more. Quite frankly, you couldn’t pay me enough money to be a celebrity. The paparazzi constantly trying to catch you making mistakes, people like me judging your every move…it would drive me crazy. So today’s Top Ten involves things I found online (mostly celebrity related) this week while stalking Hollywood royalty.
Top Ten current events online that make say hmmmmm.
10. This video. There are no words to describe how inappropriate it is, but oddly enough it is fascinating to watch as well…
9.The movie Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Here is the movie poster.
Hmmm, let me guess, it’s probably about a guy by the name of Knight and a girl by the name of Day who are polar opposites. He is probably and crazy action seeking adventureman and she is probably a low key, librarian type who has never done anything spontaneous in her life but somehow gets involved in some crazy scheme that Knight is involved in. And let me guess, they probably fall in love.
How original Hollywood, how original…
8. Hollywood trends. I get so sick of seeing people dressed in Hollywood trends in the Midwest. Am I saying that I don’t like Hollywood trends? No, absolutely not. What I am saying is that the outfits some women choose to wear are often worn in an inappropriate manner. Take this outfit for example.
I saw a woman wearing something very similar to this to a work meeting at lunch the other day. (The only difference was that she was wearing high heels instead of boots and the hem was a little higher) I knew it was a work meeting because she was surrounded by other men and women dressed appropriately for work. I loved the outfit, but not for work, not even casual Friday.
7. Oprah Winfrey’s no phone zone.
Don’t get me wrong I am a complete advocate of people not texting and driving. I support it 100%. But does Oprah have to get on every single band wagon? I hate the fact that her name is attached to this. People, she is not God? No matter how much she thinks she is, she does not rule the planet. Her word is not gold! Do it because it is what is right, not because Oprah jumped on the band wagon and told you to do it.
6. When people reject something you heard because they couldn’t verify it on Snopes.com. Has anyone actually done their research on Snopes.com? Why is Snopes.com the end all be all of rumors, hoaxes, and myths? For all we know it could be run by some 19 year old kid in his dorm room pushing the yes or no button every time someone wants to verify a source.
5. Matt Lauer.
He’s such a douchebag. I’m of the opinion that he suffers from “little man syndrome”, but that doesn't really matter right now. Apparently he cheated on his wife while he was in Vancouver covering the Olympics. I can’t help but wonder what thoughts were going through his mind as he was reporting on scumbags like Tiger Woods, Jesse James, and Teke Barber???
4. People using social media outlets as a means to get certain celebrities on certain shows. I have to admit that I thought it was kind of clever when I saw the “Betty White Host SNL” group on my home page on FaceBook. It was an ingenious idea and she was great on the show. But then Monday there was one for her to host the Oscars as well as one to make an appearance on Glee and I just recently came across one that wants Cameron & Mitchell (from Modern Family) to kiss before the season ends, and now there is one for Carol Burnett to host SNL. I am of the opinion that we let the people in Hollywood do their jobs!
3. Stephen Baldwin.
Yet another reason I find it very difficult to take him seriously when he talks about God.
2. This commercial. I LOVE IT!
And the number one current event in Hollywood this week......
1. Could it be?
Perez Hilton (leading gossip columnits) is reporting that Scarlett Johansen and Ryan Reynolds are having marital problems. While I hate to see any marriage break up this is one that I advocate. I have dreamed of the day of running to Ryans rescue and picking up the pieces.
OH HAPPY DAY!