Wednesday, August 12, 2009

They grow up way to fast



FACT: I hate the first day of school!

FACT: It is still summer!

FACT: I hate not hearing the sounds of laughing kids in my backyard!

FACT: I want Hamilton and Gibson to stay young forever!

FACT: I love their new haircuts!

FACT: Their teachers better be nice!

FACT: It is impossible to lick your elbows! (just threw that in to see if you were really paying attention...now stop trying to lick your elbows...trust me, you can't do it unless you have a tongue like Gene Simmons)

FACT: I'm sad that Hamilton and Gibson are getting older...letting go sucks!

FACT: That's life, isn't it?

FACT: They don't look like this anymore and that is just something that I will have to eventually accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy