Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm just a girl who

I’m just a girl whose first love as a child was books.

I’m just a girl who values relationships of any kind. Whether it be between two friends, a mother and son, or lovers, relationships are on the top of my “most valuables” list.

I’m just a girl who overanalyzes everything to death…I can’t help it…it’s a part of my DNA.

I’m just a girl who sometimes uses my exterior happiness to cover up my inner insecurities.

I’m just a girl who sometimes doesn’t think before I act.

I’m just a girl who sees the good in everyone.

I’m just a girl who wants a man to see her value and fight for her.

I’m just a girl who sometimes jumps to conclusions before I know all of the facts.

I’m just a girl who has been known to be stubborn at times.

I’m just a girl who wants nothing more than the love and support of a man in my life, but knows I don’t need that love and support to be whole.

I’m just a girl who finds comfort in everything being just so.

I’m just a girl who is fiercely loyal to those I love. When I’m in, I’m in 100%.

I’m just a girl who feels like my expectations of people are sometimes too high, yet refuses to settle for anything less.

I’m just a girl who is protective of my loved ones.

I'm just a girl who values quality time with those that I love more than anything else.

I’m just a girl who will move heaven and earth to try and keep a promise, or I just won’t make the promise.

I’m just a girl who appreciates the little things in life.

I’m just a girl who sees the imperfections in people, but loves them anyway.

I’m just a girl who loves it when my friends and family see the imperfections in me and love me anyway.

I’m just a girl who believes that no one is perfect, but thinks that there is definitely someone out there who is perfect for me.

I’m just a girl who will never like cats…and I mean NEVER, so don’t try to convince me otherwise.

I’m just a girl who will fight to the death for someone I believe in.

I’m just a girl who can forgive but not necessarily forget.

I’m just a girl who still believes in being persued by a man. You will never see me making the first move.

I’m just a girl who is a work in progress!

2 comments:

  1. I Love this! If I were a man, I would fight for you! Be patient...he's out there somewhere. In fact I'm sure you have already met Mr. Wonderful but just haven't figured it out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. I always say I am a work in progress, too.
    I also identify with "forgive but not necessarily forget". I think it's important to forgive, but foolish to forget.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy