Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wow

I never do this...I never recommend movies or books to people, because it seems, more often than not, if I like something and recommend it, my friends/family usually disagree with me.

Perfect example...when the Ex and I were married we went to see Pulp Fiction. To me it was one of the best movies I had ever seen. It was by far the only movie I had ever seen that was put together from the end to the beginning. It was a perfect example of postmodernism! And at the time, I loved it. During a discussion the next day with my parents they were telling us how much they hated the movie because it was so violent and backwards. Everything they hated about the movie we liked...maybe it was generational, maybe it wasn't. Either way, from that moment on, I decided not to be the recommender of books and movies to people.

Until today...

This book made me come out of hibernation!



All I have to say is WOW! Once I started, I couldn't put it down. It captivated me from the first page to the last. I highly recommend everyone read it!

Ok...off my soapbox, for now!

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy