Friday, March 26, 2010
Top Ten Friday
Welcome to today's edition of Top Ten Friday where I break it down.
Today's top ten list was inspired by this This blog is great!
At the end of her blog she posts a list of funny things to do on an elevator. I laughed hysterically when I saw this list and had some ideas of my own that I thought would be funny to try.
So hold onto your hats...here is today's Top Ten Funny Things To Do on an Elevator
10. If anyone brushes against you, step back and holler "Bad Touch".
9. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask him/her to call you by your first name.
8. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall.
7. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator.
6. Blow your nose loudly and obnoxiously.
5. Push all of the buttons at once and marvel at how pretty they all look lit up, smile and get off on the next floor.
4. Shout "beam me up" Scotty as the doors close.
3. Put a box in the middle of the elevator, stand on it, break out your paper megaphone and start preaching to everyone about God.
2. Push all of the colored buttons while asking "huh, I wonder what these do?"
And my number one favorite thing to do on an elevator...
1. As the elevator comes to a stop start grunting and groaning while trying to open the doors and then nervously laugh when you realize the doors open on their own.
Have a great weekend everybody!