Friday, March 19, 2010

Top Ten Friday

Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Friday where I break it down!

As many of you know, I am a thinker (read, I tend to overanalyze). Many days my mind just wanders and wanders, and where it ends up, I may never know. I often have thoughts racing in and out so quickly that if I don’t write them down, I will think about them until I can come up with an answer. In other words, insanity is a strong possibility!

So today I thought I would share with you some of the things that I just can’t stop thinking about. Please, I beg you, if you have an answers to any of these, please leave them in the comments section so that I can cross them off my list and possibly protect myself from going insane.

Top Ten things I just can’t get out of my mind

10. Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?

9. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

8. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

7. Doesn’t “expecting the unexpected” make the unexpected expected?

6. Why do we tend to press harder on the buttons of a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?

5. If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read like normal?

4. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

3. Why do we sing “take me out to the ball game” when we are already at the ballpark?

2. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren’t we clean when we use them?

And the number one thing I just can’t seem to get out of my head…

1. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy