Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Friday where I break it down.
But before we begin, I'm also guest posting at Southern Momentum today. Come check me out! I am their new "all things single" guru! Woot! Woot!
I was in Cincinnati yesterday for business and had to make an unexpected stop at WalMart on my way home. I was looking for a Target or SuperTarget because I despise WalMart, but couldn’t find one.
A few years ago, I swore I would never walk into a WalMart again, but yesterday, left me with no other options…So while I was patiently waiting in line with my one item behind the 10 people in front of me who were taking their own sweet time with super full carts and government checks, I was trying to think of ways to kill time.
Seriously, why does WalMart offer one thousand check out lanes but only open one at a time? I just don’t get it.
Anywho, in honor of my last visit ever to WalMart, I give you the Top Ten Things I like to do when I’m bored at WalMart.
10. Ask to put a pack of gum on layaway.
9. Ride a display bike through the store and claim you’re taking it for a test drive.
8. Play frozen pizza Frisbee toss.
7. Start a game of hide and seek and see how many people you can get to join in.
6. Pull lawn chairs over to the demo tv’s and watch.
5. Hog the video game demos.
4. Put Kool-Aid in the toilets.
3. Throw a big exercise ball down the aisle and yell, “Go Pikachu Go.”
2. While looking at weapons in the hunting department, ask where the anti-depressants are.
And the number one thing I like to do when I’m bored at WalMart
1.Grab a basket full of condoms and birth control products and go to the oldest check-out person.