Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm a sucker for


When I was poking my brain trying to come up with some ideas of things to write about today I started listing some things that I am a total sucker for. After compiling this list, I realized that I didn’t have quite enough of anything to write an entire post about, but what I did have is a fantastic list of things that make me feel good and make me smile. And who doesn’t love thinking of things that make you smile? So I thought I would share this list with you…it’s not complete, nor will it ever be complete, but it makes me happy! I hope it makes you happy too!



- Beautiful fall days
- Thinking about the best date I ever went on
- Hamilton & Gibson
- Football, especially the Indianapolis Colts and Ohio State Buckeyes
- Writing
- A day with absolutely no responsibilities
- Dark chocolate
- The smell of fresh cut grass
- Kiss, the band and the action
- Time with my girlfriends
- Boys that will break my heart
- Movies of any kind
- Tootsie Pops
- Paul Giamanti, because he is flat out amazing
- Photography
- Creative people
- Someone else washing my hair
- Effen Vodka
- Making lists
- The perfect status update for FaceBook
- Desperate Housewives, of any kind, The OC, New York, New Jersey, and even Atlanta
- A big, fat, glossy fashion magazine
- My bed
- My closet
- Black and white pictures
- Ryan Reynolds, because he is so beautiful
- My family
- Sleeping late
- Soup, on any day of the year
- Ice cream
- Beautiful stationary
- Snow days
- Guys who cry, but who also…you know…fix cars and do other manly things
- Handwritten letters
- John Stewart, because he is just plain funny

This list is putting a huge smile on my face as I write it…I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy