Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh no he didn't

For those of you that read my blog, you know that I have just recently gotten back into the online dating game. In fact it has been a month. And in that month, I have gone on some doosies…did I really just use that word…sounds like something my grandma would say…but I digress. Anyway, I have gone on a few bad dates, a couple of good dates and come across some hilarious online profiles. The following are things that guys, who have contacted me in one way or another, have actually said on their profiles. I kid you not! I hope you get a laugh out of them like I did…

1. “I’m just on here to meet friends. I am involved with a special lady yet there is an understanding that we can have "friends", so here I am. I know, I know…It’s one of those things. But hey, it’s better to be honest than lie to someone, right?

2. “ok, I’m going to go ahead and put it out there now, I AM NOT LOOKING TO MARRY YOU…I just want to go out, have some fun and get my party on!”

3. “I’m to busy to fill out this profile now, but trust me, I am one cool cat.”

4. “I don’t need to be on this website, I don’t have trouble meeting women, I just want to meet different women.”

5. “Please, no heavy baggage, or drug or alcohol addicted women with unhealthy habits.”

6. “I am looking to meet someone serious, loyal and secure. Please, only email me if you are interested in ME and not a free dinner.”

And last but not least, here are three “profile names” that I have come across that just make me bust out laughing.

1. WellHungHero
2. Casanova-69
3. Fister

Hmm…and these guys wonder why they are still single!

2 comments:

  1. I am being transitioned into single living by my wife who told me to leave after twelve years. I dread having to make the effort of finding someone else if even I want to meet someone else. I am familiar with your situation and wish you all the luck in the world!! And these guys need to go online to find dates because no one would give them a chance other wise. Sad thing is they are the ones women usually go far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! And none of these gentlemen turned out to be a prince? I'm SHOCKED!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy