Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's not about being fair, it's about being awesome

It’s meme time! Yeah, meme time! My friend sent me this the other day and I thought it was kind of cute so I decided to share my ABC’s of me with you…because you know me…whenever I am feeling overwhelmed and cant seem to get a good blog post written I know I can always count on a good meme to brighten my spirits.

A Attached or Single? Single, but only because Ryan Reynolds is already taken

B Best Friend? I think a girl needs more than one best friend. I’m lucky to have two. The funny thing is, my two best friends have never met. Karen has been my best friend since 4th grade…almost 30 years. And Sheila is my best “single” friend. I met her a month or two after my ex-husband walked out on me. I would not have survived my divorce without her.

C Cake or Pie? Pie…hands down! There is nothing better than a warm piece of cherry pie.

D Day of the week? Definitely Saturday! It’s the only day of the week that I get to focus all of my attention and time on my kids.

E Essential Item? Garnier’s Sleek and Shine for my hair. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling good. I know that’s a weird essential but I gotsta have soft hair! That’s just the kind of girl I am.

F Favorite Color? Black- this shouldn’t surprise anyone! My friend recently told me that black was not a color…well my friend…if black isn’t a color then how are you reading the words on this page? Kind of makes you want to go hmmm, doesn’t it?

G Gummy Bears or Worms? Definitely bears! Does it make me sick if I say I like to bite the heads off of the bears and maybe even pretend that each one is an ex?

H Hometown? I was born in Appleton, Wisconsin but moved to Indianapolis when I was 2 years old…so I definitely consider myself a Hoosier at heart! GO COLTS!

I Indulgence? Gossip magazines! I buy 3 or 4 every single week. I can’t help it even though they all say the exact same thing. I mean, really…why do I care if Justin and Jessica are breaking up or if Brand and Angelia are having another baby? Gossip magazines are like train wrecks to me…I can’t not read them!

J January or July? Definitely July. I would much rather be hot than cold.

K Kids? (2) awesome boys, 8 and 6. On another note, I always get asked if I want more kids…”sure, but it’s not a deal breaker” is usually my response. Here’s how I break it down…if I met a wonderful man who wanted a child I would absolutely have another one as long as my age wasn’t a factor. However, if I met someone that didn’t want anymore kids, then I am good with that as well because I am completely, 100% head over heels in love with and fulfilled by my two boys.

L Life isn’t complete without? Passionate kisses.

M Marriage Date? Hmmm….I’m a little confused…is this question asking me what the date of my marriage was to my ex husband, my future marriage date, or the person I would bring to a friends wedding? I have no idea what it’s asking, but I guess it doesn’t really matter because I am not answering this stupid question.!

N Number of brothers and sisters? (2) brothers, one twin and one that is older. I adore both of them and they are very supportive of me at all times.

O Oranges or Apples? In theory you can’t compare the two, right? But if I had to pick…oranges

P Phobias? All of the basics, snakes, spiders, little creatures, etc. but my two biggest “fears” are growing old alone and dying without my kids really knowing who I am and what I am all about.

Q Quotes? “Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt, sing as though no one can hear you, and live as though heaven is on earth.” –Souza

R Reasons to Smile? Hamilton and Gibson…that’s all I need!

S Season of Choice? I can’t just pick one…so I will pick two, Fall and Spring

T Teacher, favorite one growing up? Mr. Little, 4th grade, but only because he was my first crush…and oh, I recently saw a picture of a field trip that my class went on that year, I think it was the pumpkin patch…and yes I was wearing red heels…crazy what a fourth grader will do for her first crush.

U Unknown Fact About Me? Now come on people, if I shared it, it wouldn’t be unknown…nice try though!

V Vegetable? Asparagus, I just wish it didn’t make my pee smell so bad.

W Worst Habit? Writing the way my brain thinks instead of the way I was taught.

X X-Ray or Ultrasound? Definitely ultrasound…after all, who would rather see pictures of broken bones over beautiful babies?

Y Your Favorite Hollywood Star? Ryan Reynolds, of course…he is so beautiful that he makes me want to lick the screen when he is on.

Z Zodiac sign? Pisces- I don’t believe in signs, so I know nothing about what this means…therefore, I have no more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy