Monday, November 23, 2009

I love getting up in the morning! I clap my hands and say "this is gonna be a great day!"

This time of year it is difficult not to think about the things we are thankful for. In fact, I find myself constantly thinking about what it means to be thankful? I’m not talking about being thankful in a way I am when someone opens a door for me, what I’m talking about is the feeling of being thankful for the blessings in my life! So today I am reflecting back on the things that I am thankful for…the things that touch me to the core because they are a subtle reminder to keep me focused on the positives in my life. And because this list is so impactful to me, I thought I would share a few, or 15 of them to be exact, with you. I love this list and hope that I will continue to look back on it and be truly thankful for these things every time I am feeling down, depressed or sorry for myself. Because at the end of the day, I really am a lucky girl to have all of these things in my life!

1. I am thankful for my family, especially my parents: Even though my mom isn’t here today, she would definitely be proud of the mom, daughter, sister, friend and woman I have become. And my dad, what can I say about him other than he is AMAZING! My brothers, boy…I don’t even know where to begin with them other than I adore the fact that they support me no matter what! And my adorable kids…I’m just thankful that no mater what the outcome of the day, they always, and I mean always, manage to put a huge smile on my face!

2. I am thankful for my independence: I am so thankful for being single and having the freedom to make the decisions I want about my life without having to run it by anyone else!

3. I am thankful for clear crisp fall days perfect for an afternoon run

4. I am thankful for hot showers on a cold morning. I know it’s crazy, but I get a lot of thinking done in the shower…many a good blog posts have come from a long hot shower.

5. I am thankful for my awesome friends who always make me laugh and give me a shoulder to cry on when I need it.

6. I am thankful for sleep…as much as possible…and oh yeah, uninterrupted too!

7. I am thankful for the freedom to believe in the God of the Bible!

8. I am thankful for being healthy: sure, I may need take a few steps and stretch in the morning before I feel less like an 80 year old woman upon waking, but in general I feel good!

9. I am thankful for music: It’s what gets me going in the morning and winds me down at night. Plus there is nothing better than watching my 6 year old dancing around the house listening to his iPod…can I just say, priceless!

10. I am thankful for the Internet: it’s every girls dream…I mean, who wouldn’t want to be able to, book a fun trip to Hawaii, buy a cute purse, and shop for a husband all without leaving the comfort of your bed?

11. I am thankful for the joy of writing: I’m not saying I’m particularly good at it, but hey, I’m a much better writer than say a woodworker, fencer, or artist…It’s my outlet and I’m thankful to have a place to share my stories.

12. I am thankful for being able to appreciate the weird things people do. Today on my way to work I saw a construction worker bent over and showing the largest amount of butt crack I had ever seen…it made me laugh!

13. I am thankful for random acts of kindness. My ex mother-in-law is a prime example of this. Every time she goes to Starbucks for coffee, she always buys the coffee of the person behind her. One question, how come I’m never directly behind her in line?

14. I’m thankful for my bronchial inhaler on a cold morning run.

15. I’m thankful for a job that I love and that I learn from each and every day…no matter how much I complain about it, I am right where I am supposed to

3 comments:

  1. You out there reading my testimony i want you to have the faith that it will also work for you the reason why am saying this. my husband left me for 6 months i never thought that he will come back to me because i tried all i can. he insist not to come back. 3 spell casters cheat me on internet they promise to bring back my husband and took my money for nothing, i was so confuse about my life. i was living in a sad life because there is no husband to cope with. a friend told me about dr. anu how he help her. that he is real grate caster the reason why i believe because she don't lie to me she is good friend of mine. that how i email dr anu for help after 3 days he bring my husband back to me. my heart is full of joy because dr anu did a grate work in my life. his email; anuspiritualhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited that i got help from Dr kubam, i married over four,years with out having any child, because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending time with me,, any more suddenly he left me for good 1 month. So! i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant, this really make life so hard for me and my family.my sister in law told me about DR kubamcure from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a spell and it was a miracle two days later my husband came with apology for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to baby boy we are now a happy family .thanks to DR kubam for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact DR kubam for your solution to be solve, his email is, kubamcure@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to shear my testimony to everyone , sometimes things you don’t believe can just happen. My name is Kate smith I am 34 years old i got married at the age of 27 i have only one child and i was living happily after some years of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i didn’t really understand what going on, he packed out of the house to another lady. I love my husband so much that i never dream of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all i could do was nothing, going to different churches day and night i cried seeking for help on till i met a friend (Monica) who told me about Dr anu, the one who also help her when man in her life left her she told me, Dr anu is a great spiritual man that can be trusted I contacted his email address at (anuspiritualhome@gmail.com) and i told him everything that happen all he said to me is i should not worry that all my problems will be solved my husband been on spiritual problem. that he will make my husband to realize immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did. he said after 48hrs my husband will come back to me and start begging, everything Dr anu said happen i was very surprise when my husband came back home and ask for forgiveness we are now together as husband and wife smoothly the way it is when we got married and we both live happily one's again. don`t let your mind be worried if there is any problems in your marriage just get to his email address for help Dr anu will answer you and solve your problems. anuspiritualhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy