Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I like my chicken...grilled or mcnuggeted?

Ok…I saw this on another bloggers site but for the life of me I can’t remember where I stole the idea. So if you are reading this and it is something you have done on your blog, please leave me a comment so that I can give you the credit you deserve!

I love these little meme’s for a couple of reasons. First, because in case you haven’t realized it yet, I like to talk about myself on my blog, and second, because these are usually a bit of a challenge for me. This one is called “Three’s”. Apparently, I am supposed to answer each question with my top three responses. You should try it, maybe you will learn something about yourself.

Three words/pharses I say too often
1. Seriously people!
2. You’ve got to be kidding me!
3. Because I said so! (this makes me cringe every time I say it because it reminds me of how much I used to hate it when my mom and dad said it to me. OMG! I have become my parents!)

Three things I do that make me feel like I am 14 years old
1. Facebook
2. Watch (and love) reality TV
3. Read celebrity gossip magazines like they are the bible! (kind of reminds me of my Tiger Beat days)

Three quirks that make me feel like I am 84 years old
1. I try to avoid going places that still allow smoking
2. Hobbling every morning when I get out of bed
3. Cutting myself off from liquids after 8pm…I will admit it…I hate getting up in the middle of the night to pee.

Three things/people that make me swoon
1. Ryan Reynolds
2. A new pair of jeans
3. Anyone who is male, emotionally available, and single

Three recent purchases that make me happy
1. My new car
2. The redesign of my blog…it’s coming very very soon…stay tuned!
3. A brand new air freshner for my family room…it helps take away the little boy smell that I can’t seem to get out of my house. Thought it was better to get a new air freshner than get rid of the cute little boys.

Three words I commonly misspell
1. Definitely
2. Misspell
3. Receive (every time…and I mean EVERY TIME I spell this word I have to recite “I before e except after c” silently to myself)

Three of my best Halloween costumes
1. Waldo from Where’s Waldo…this was definitely my favorite
2. ½ of (2) peas in a pod…difficult costume to wear to a party…hard to go to the bathroom when you are attached to someone all night long
3. Axel Rose, my ex went as Slash…don’t laugh, it was the early 90’s!

Three things I do exceptionally well
1. Procrastinate (I’m not bragging, I’m just saying)
2. Make others laugh
3. Going against every English lesson I ever learned when I write

Three things I do NOT do exceptionally well
1. Think before I speak
2. Waiting for the good things that supposedly come to those who wait
3. Keep in contact with my friends (reversing this is a HUGE goal for me this year)

Three people I would love to be for a day
1. Scarlett Johansen, and I think we all know why!
2. John Stewart, I wouldn’t necessarily want to be him for a day, but I would love to be his shadow for an entire day…I think I would probably bust a gut
3. Oprah Winfrey, I can’t really stand her, but I wish I could live her lifestyle for just one day

Three people I would not want to be for a day
1. Ann Coulter
2. Sara Palin
3. Lindsey Lohan

Now after looking at these again I have come to realize one thing, it’s no wonder why I am single.

I have become the girl who uses phrases like “because I said so”, who is addicted to reality TV, celebrity magazines, and Face book. I am someone who can’t walk when getting out of bed in the morning, and has to stop drinking liquids after 8pm for fear of wetting the bed in the evenings. I am someone that basically wants to off Scarlett Johansen so that I can get to her man. I am someone who can’t spell worth a crap, that likes to dress up, make others laugh, wants to live like Oprah and can’t seem to have enough airfreshner in her house to rid it of “little boy” smell. Hmmmm….how do you like me now? Appealing, isn’t it? I know, shocking that I am available, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. those little boys are always welcome at my house .... of course I don't wear skirts and would not have that Easter problem ... lol

    your bro .... Mark

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy