Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's sad when

It’s sad when good things come to an end.

It’s sad when people feel the need to be disrespectful.

It’s sad when people you know act like they don’t know you.

It’s sad when you don’t take advantage of the positive things in your life.

It’s sad when you want someone and they don’t want you back.

It’s sad when you lose friends you never thought you would lose.

It’s sad when adults can’t act like adults.

It’s sad when you don’t have the courage to say what you want to say.

It’s sad when someone you know suddenly becomes someone you don’t know.

It’s sad when people don’t have the guts to go after what they want. Sometimes I wish I had the guts.

It’s sad when people can’t think of anyone else but themselves.

It’s sad when a good season is over.

It’s sad when Charlie Sheen’s One Man Tour continues to sell out.

It’s sad when someone messes with your heart and doesn’t even care.

It’s sad when our President makes $400,00 a year and a solder, fighting for our freedom, barely makes enough to get by.

It’s sad when people are judgmental and intolerant.

It’s sad when I think about how quick my kids have grown up.

It’s sad when love isn’t enough.

It’s sad when people take advantage.

It’s sad when people like Rob Bell mislead people.

It’s sad when summer ends.

When I finished this list I didn’t think it was enough so I asked Gibson, my son to help. Here is how our conversation went.

Me: Hey Gibby, do you want to help me write an article for my blog?

Gibson: Sure mom, what is it about?

Me: It’s about things that make you sad.

Gibson: Oh that’s easy, I get sad when you get dumped.

And there you have it people…out of the mouths of babes!

God love him!

1 comment:

  1. How many times do I have to tell you, Gibson is so freaking funny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy