Love is the answer
Today I want to celebrate the coming together of Project Love and Top Ten Friday with my favorite love quotes. You're welcome!
10. Love, the irresistible desire to be irrestibly desired. – Mark Twain
9. Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
8. Love, two minds without a single thought. – Philip Barry
7. If you are judging people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa
6. Love is like pi- natural, irrational, and very important. – Lisa Hoffman
5. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. – Theodore M. Hesburgh
4. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford
3. Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? – Cinderella
2. It’s better to have loved and lost, than to have never to have loved at all. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
And my number one favorite love quote of all times…
1. If you love something, set it free; if it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it never was meant to be. – Richard Bach
Love is a Battlefield.