Friday, December 10, 2010

Note to Self Friday

Remember, you don’t NEED a man to have a complete life! You may want one, but you don’t NEED one!

This is something that I need to remind myself of almost every single day. So to help keep me on track this weekend, I vow to complete all of the chores I have on my “Honey Do” list that I have patiently been waiting for my imaginary boyfriend to complete. This is a list that has been growing for a few months and I just can’t wait around any longer for the perfect man to come along and help me…so I’m determined to tackle it on my own on Sunday. However, if my loyal readers were to show up on my doorstep with an offer to help, you wouldn’t be turned away!

1. Change the batteries in all of my smoke detectors . I hate chores that involve a step ladder.
2. Change all blown out light bulbs that are too high to reach without a step ladder.
3. Dust ceiling fans.
4. Put up remaining outdoor Christmas decorations.
5. Put tree topper on the Christmas tree.
6. Clean out exterior dryer vent.
7. Put air in my tires.
8. Clean the inside of my car.
9. Change the filter in my furnace.
10. Flip the mattress of my ginormous king size bed.

On a side note…if you don’t see a new blog post from me early next week…send help. It only means that I dropped the mattress while trying to flip it and am stuck between it and the box spring, bring water with you as I am sure I will be dehydrated by the time you reach me.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there... These are all tasks that you CAN handle.
    Check out this post of mine, I'm not sure it is a bout of encouragement considering I was a COMPLETE fail ...and ended up needing male assistance, but hey, I tried :)

    http://whatsaroundthenextbend.blogspot.com/2008/05/im-capablereally-i-am.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy