Monday, September 27, 2010

Life is 95% Anticipation

Anticipation: the feeling you feel when you feel you’re going to feel a feeling you’ve never felt before!

Uh huh…that’s right, it’s that good!

I love anticipation! You know the part when you have had just a taste of something, and can’t wait to go back for more…that’s the part I like. Unfortunately, I’m just not very good at the other part of anticipation, you know, the patience part. Nope, patience and I don’t get along…at all! Patience is like the evil step sister to my Cinderella, or the Tom Brady to my Peyton Manning.

I’m not good at it and I don’t enjoy it!

Have you ever been in a situation where you absolutely cannot wait for what is about to happen, you know you are so close to something so good, yet it is still so far away? Well, I’m there and it is absolutely killing me!

But in a good way!

The bad part about patience and anticipation for me is that I sometimes get so frustrated that I want to give up and stop waiting for the good things. I’m trying so desperately not to do that, because what I am waiting for is sooooooooooooo going to be worth it in the long run.

I just know it!

Now, if I could just get my brain to shut up…and stop sending me mixed signals, and start listening to my heart I will be ok…

Easier said than done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy