Thursday, September 20, 2012

Grey Goose with a Twist

I tried to stay away, but I couldn’t!
I tried to convince myself that you guys didn’t want to hear what I had to say, but I wasn’t successful!
I took on other projects, but none more fun than writing my blog.
I tried to be passionate about other things in my life, but I got lost.

So….
I’m back!  With a new twist.
Since you can’t really write a dating blog about dating if you don’t date, I’m changing up the format! 
Never fear, if I ever go on another date again, you guys will be the first to hear about it.  But in the meantime, I will be writing about the crazy that is my life, you know, the funny things my kids say and do, the stresses of being a single parent, and the awesomeness that is life in general.
Stay tuned…I have so many thoughts in my head that are just dying to get onto paper.
In the meantime, how about those Chinese messing up our badminton brackets this year at the summer Olympics?  Discuss amongst yourselves…

3 comments:

  1. Wooooo Hoooooo. Glad to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to see you've found your passion again. That's awesome...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy