It’s been 4 months and I have realized one thing…
I MISS WRITING!
I miss sharing my stories. I miss hearing myself talk out loud when I’m writing. But most of all, I miss my friends in the blog world.
So, I’m challenging myself to pick up writing again in the new year, but in order to do this, I must date again. After all, what is a dating blog without stories about dating? Right?
I have some stories from the summer that are doozies, but more importantly, I’m looking forward to putting myself back out in the dating pool in 2012.
Is it scary? Heck yes it is, but what is a girl to do…continue to sit at home on Saturday nights? I think not. I will never meet anyone that way…at least that's what all my friends tell me.
So stay tuned as I dust off my computer, put my brain to use and spill out some funny stories, some of which may or may not include:
• Being contacted by the ex’s of two separate guys I went out with (one time each) this summer
• Being spit on by Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue
• Being called an “old lady” at a bar in Chicago
• Being a single mom from Thanksgiving thru Valentine’s Day
• Having a secret crush on one of the dads from my sons basketball team
I know…It’s about as exciting as Christmas Eve is to a six year old…you can’t wait, can you?
And I can’t wait to share!