Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I confess

I confess, Downton Abby is my new favorite show. Yes, it is on PBS. Yes, it is a Masterpiece Theater show. Yes, I have become my parents. My dad couldn't be more proud.

I confess, I use the rear view mirror in my car to look at my cute kids sitting in the back seat, not as a safety device.

I confess, I HATE dating, but I also understand that it is a necessity if I have any chance of meeting Mr. Right.

I confess, my heart sank a little when I made eye contact with the Hot Fireman at the movie theater this weekend.

I confess, I did not take our tornado evacuation seriously at work on Friday. Instead I chose to use it as social hour.

I confess, I'm a sucker for anything basketball related, especially when my kids are involved, unfortunately it is this that is hampering my ability to find the time to date.

I confess, I don't know how much more patience I have left for an 11 year old with an attitude problem.

I confess, on a scale of 1 to 10 I am at the Adele level of frustration when it comes to successful relationships.

I confess, having no plans on a Saturday night every once in a while is AWESOME!

I confess, this new book I have on my Kindle is seriously hampering my motivation to clean my house.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is talking about Downtown Abbey. I know nothing about this show. I feel so hidden under a rock.

    And I agree, sometimes having nothing to do on the weekend is the best weekend there is.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy