Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Epic FAIL

My date…you know the one with “Mr. Showerhead”? Yeah, it didn’t go so well.

It’s the story of my life.

I tried really hard…I did.

I tried to make a good impression, even though it wasn’t our first.

We have spent many many mornings together in the past, but nothing quite as quaint as what I was expecting this past weekend.

I was prepared…more so than any other date in the past.

I had on comfortable clothes, didn’t eat all day, and was eager for what was to come.

I brought all the right tools, had all the appropriate…ahem…protection and was raring to go.

But guess what?

I didn’t even get to first base.

Nope, not even close!

I couldn’t even budge the damn showerhead. I tried all different angels with the wrench and it wouldn’t move. Mr. Jackhole put the showerhead on so damn tight that I couldn’t loosen it, no matter how hard I tried!

Damn!

Another dating disappointment.

I tried not to take it personally, but you all know me, I always take rejection in my dating life personally.

Thank goodness my brother is coming to town this weekend.

Fixing the showerhead will be first on his “brother-do” list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy