Friday, January 1, 2010

Top Ten Friday


Welcome to this weeks edition of Top Ten Friday, where I break it down!

Top Ten things men wished women knew.

10. Learn to work the toilet seat, if it’s up…put it down.

9. If you don’t dress like Victoria Secret girls then don’t expect us to act like Soap Opera guys.

8. Nothing says “I love you” like sex.

7. Women who wear push up bras and low cut, tight shirts have no right to complain about having their boobs stared at.

6. Crying is blackmail.

5. Anything you wear is fine..really!

4. Sometimes we are not thinking about you…deal with it!

3. Ask for what you want, subtle hints don’t work.

2. Mark anniversaries on a calendar for us or we may never remember.

And the #1 thing that guys wished women knew.

1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are…so don’t ask.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe I like this list. I'm a woman, and I agree with pretty much everything on there :)

    Except the crying thing....sometimes it is, but at least for me, it's usually not!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Blogs by Mandy